Monday, December 27, 2010

My Year 2010

Hi,

Year 2010 was a great year for me both personally and professionally and i think its a best year for my IT career i have learned a lot and personally i became dad with a cute daughter.

Back in 2009 around at the same time i decided to start writing a blog on Oracle technology and on good response from Google queries i moved to write towards more on Oracle ADF and fusion middleware area.

Some highlights of my achievements in 2010. 
  • I have learned a lot about Oracle ADF and Fusion middleware technologies.
  • Got to know the SOA, BPM suites.
  • I have written 82 blog posts in Year 2010 lets hope i would continue to write helpful topics.
  • I presented 2 day APEX training sessions at Oracle university (Techno-ed) in Karachi, Pakistan.
  • Formed PITUG User group to spread IT awareness in Pakistan.
  • Made lot of friends all over the world.
With Year 2011 (In 2 months) I am migrating to USA and looking forward to work in the field of Oracle ADF and fusion middleware products.

I wish you all a happy new year

Best Regards,
Zeeshan Baig

No comments:

Post a Comment